AcroOptics LED Reef Lighting System
The AcroOptics LED Reef Lighting System is a programmable, full-spectrum light for marine aquaculture and reef aquariums. Designed to optimize the photosynthetic process and pigmentation of your corals. The fixtures generate light peaks that correspond to the most efficient wavelength absorption ranges for the chlorophylls that power coral metabolism. Significant broad-spectrum coverage and serious power benefits both appearance and other light-sensitive biological processes.
The accompanying mobile app allows for custom light cycles by day, acclimation schedules over time, and location-specific sun and moon cycles. Configuring multiple fixtures to run identical or varying programs is simple and fast. Each of the five color channels are independently programmable, with up to 8 target points over the course of the day.
The AcroOptics System can reproduce the light characteristics required for the propagation and display of any type of invertebrate, from deep-water species to the most demanding SPS and Tridacnidae.
The fixture requires far less energy and emits significantly less heat than metal halide fixtures with the same output, reducing heat transfer to the tank and minimizing evaporation, ensuring a stable reef environment.
The focal length of the custom optics is designed to allow access to the aquarium without removing the fixture, making aquarium maintenance hassle-free.
Available in multiple configurations, the AcroOptics System has the flexibility to meet even the most demanding reef-keeping applications. Take a look through our product line to find the system that is right for you.
Functional Highlights of the AcroOptics System:
- Fully Controllable: The AcroOptics System can be programmed using the on-board touch screen or the AcroOptics Controller mobile app, available in both the Google Play store and the Apple App Store. Even the most complex light routines are easy to create and edit.
- High-quality Optics: TIR lens optics blend and focus the light where it is needed, minimizing spill-over/glare while providing ample space to work without removing the fixture.
- Very Large Array Design: VLA eliminates hot spots and dead zones by ensuring a uniform light distribution over the entire aquarium.
- Durability: High-quality components, stainless steel hardware, and an anodized aluminum housing means the AcroOptics System will require minimal maintenance and last for many years.
- Longevity: The light output and characteristics after 50,000 hours of use will be within 98% of what it was the first day it was turned on, due to the advanced design and efficient heat dissipation of the fixture.
- Low Lifetime Cost: With no bulbs to replace, up to 75% less electrical usage, 80% less heat output, and up to 50% less water evaporation compared with metal halide fixtures, the AcroOptics System has a lower lifetime cost.
- Always Up to Date: Firmware that updates over the air ensures your fixtures stay up to date with minimal effort.